Few online marketing methods are as effective as email marketing. Despite the fact that e-mail deaths have continuous continuous predictions, this is a very effective technique for the owners of recruiters and recruitment companies. Here is a quick guide to explain why it is so effective and advise you to set up your own campaign.
The Benefits of Email Marketing
The most successful forms of marketing for recruitment agencies include the regular acquisition of the brand by senior candidates and customers, and this is precisely the email marketing. This kind of marketing means that e-mails are only received by those who have actively expressed their interest – and these are the most important goals.
In addition, email marketing:
– cheap and convenient.
– enables real-time updating of new jobs and important information.
– An excellent way to enhance your brand image and enhance your reputation by providing valuable content.
Because of the benefits of sending e-mails to highly targeted prospects, many common pitfalls can be avoided when your first campaign starts. These are:
– sending too many e-mails that can quickly annoy recipients and encourage them to subscribe.
– did not provide enough material in the e-mail content that could affect open speed.
– Unable to clear the unsubscribe option, indicating the spam instead of emails.
How to Increase Your Open Rate
The Biggest Challenge of Emails is to ensure that recipients actually open emails after they log in to receive them. With the tools provided by most e-mail marketing platforms, you can track the open rate of e-mail, and if you see that your own is low, you can do something wrong.
To improve open prices, make sure that the topics are compelling and haunting people to click on them. Your emails will be competitive with hundreds and you will only get one second to notice.
More importantly, the content in the emails is useful and valuable to the recipients. E-mail marketing for recruiters works best when recipients actively search for e-mails, and that is the goal they need to look for.
You don't have to insist on sending the latest job offers: you can include articles that contain tips, information, and tips that will be useful to job seekers. The more effort you make in your emails, the more you will get from the technique.
How to Start Email Marketing
It's not hard to start an email marketing campaign. The basic process includes:
– subscribing to a special service such as Aweber, Mailchimp, or infusionsoft, which makes the whole process easier.
– creating a bribe; to encourage people to register to receive emails. This can be an eBook or some other value you can freely give to the recipients.
– Creates an initial auto-response series that is received by all new logins. This can combine five to ten emails containing useful job search tips or other information.
– a broadcast & # 39; You can send your complete list by email immediately.
Then all you have to do is send regular emails on a weekly or monthly basis, and watch your list grow.
Start creating a list
E-mail marketing is easy to install, but it may take a long time to create a large database. However, if you are consistent and continue to send valuable e-mails regularly, your list will grow and you can start thinking about the list soon as the most important marketing tool.