E-mail provider must have bulk emails sent. There are many open source applications for this purpose, such as Gmail, Exim, and Postfix. But these applications have limitations that limit you to become a good email service provider.
– You can not have an ips collection that you can randomly send letters
– You can not follow the braking limit set by different ISPs
– No jumping process
– Email authentication methods, such as DK and DKIM, are not flexible enough to work
– Limit the number of sendable messages
– Problems with using the server resource correctly
All of the above disadvantages can be removed by using a paid email service such as ecelerity, ironport, PowerMTA, etc. Need. These applications (HTML mail templates), auto responders, and scheduler email campaigns provide you with a good email service.
Since today there is limited competition, as many providers need to provide value-added services, such as campaign monitors, know how many mail they have in the mailbox, bounced, etc. The web interface should be clean and easy to navigate, and have a strong technical support team that keeps track of the service and ensures high availability. High portability is closely linked to the application you select and most paid users have the following advantages over open source e-mail:
– Lakh letters per hour
– Very effective for email authentication methods (DK, DKIM etc
– IPWarmup methods help you reach a good IP reputation
– You can control the restrictions according to the ISP rules
– Effective Bounce Letter Processing Methods
– Flexible Filters to Determine What All Letters Have and What We Do
– Effective use of server resources
– Graphic representation of the delivery status of e-mails
– The ips pool is assigned to customers by randomly sending their emails from these ips.